Monday, November 19, 2007

love granite stone.......

he was busy wif his counseling sessions...and was asked to get a stone from the beach....
wen there wif nick..search around shamrock from the beginning till the end....
ask me what rock to search...then he meditated and visualise
asked me if i wan a love stone...then he look down and saw a love stone...
was speechless.. very romantic of him....

eventually its all abt the outcome, the process of looking for the stone.....how to justify.....
wats the message behind...

looking for more quality time in my life.....

1 comment:

Robbie Marinero said...

I used to have a large collection of granite stones back then when I was still a child. I always find them sentimental. Personally, there's something about granite stones that make them precious. =)